out of the ash
I rise with my red hair
and I eat men like air
so! classes start this week.
...prompting the cessation of thought.
every now and then I become overwhelmed with the desire to cut everyone I know out my life. and everyone I don't. but I think I adore everyone I don't know a little bit more. like when strawberries taste like dust. teeny tiny flakes of skin and dead cockroach.
fairy floss & fairy bread
sulci and gyri
myopic rods and blue cones
prop open my spinal gateway
I am terrified of my own sclera
ain't it funny, that
pale-faced captivation could be
coupled with a bleak mouth, funereal
silence.
like when people on ICQ expect me to answer their black&white "wanna chat?"s
past creations generally have this talent for making me cringe. sometimes I can bring myself to recreate them.

the most adorable thing in the world is a yawning numbat. if you ever see it you'll know instantly why.
I made my nanna a website. get married. it is fun.
I can't pay my rent. I should be slightly concerned. instead I sway and giggle.
modest mouse make me smile.
edit: when Felon stalks geckos and sparrows and houseflies she does this very weird vibratey thing with her mouth. i've never seen any other cat do it (and i've seen lots of stalky cats). I call it rattling. well I shriek it rattling. I mean it fills me with so much glee to see her do it because it's so cute that I scream "she's rattling!!"
anyway? I just learned it has a name, and an evolutionary explanation! I am slightly thrilled.
k, it's 4am, if i'm not asleep within the hour i'll suffocate myself to get there, dammit.
I rise with my red hair
and I eat men like air
so! classes start this week.
...prompting the cessation of thought.
every now and then I become overwhelmed with the desire to cut everyone I know out my life. and everyone I don't. but I think I adore everyone I don't know a little bit more. like when strawberries taste like dust. teeny tiny flakes of skin and dead cockroach.
fairy floss & fairy bread
sulci and gyri
myopic rods and blue cones
prop open my spinal gateway
I am terrified of my own sclera
ain't it funny, that
pale-faced captivation could be
coupled with a bleak mouth, funereal
silence.
like when people on ICQ expect me to answer their black&white "wanna chat?"s
past creations generally have this talent for making me cringe. sometimes I can bring myself to recreate them.

the most adorable thing in the world is a yawning numbat. if you ever see it you'll know instantly why.
I made my nanna a website. get married. it is fun.
I can't pay my rent. I should be slightly concerned. instead I sway and giggle.
modest mouse make me smile.
edit: when Felon stalks geckos and sparrows and houseflies she does this very weird vibratey thing with her mouth. i've never seen any other cat do it (and i've seen lots of stalky cats). I call it rattling. well I shriek it rattling. I mean it fills me with so much glee to see her do it because it's so cute that I scream "she's rattling!!"
anyway? I just learned it has a name, and an evolutionary explanation! I am slightly thrilled.
k, it's 4am, if i'm not asleep within the hour i'll suffocate myself to get there, dammit.
no subject
Date: 2006-07-24 05:38 pm (UTC)Is an art, like everything else.
I do it exceptionally well.
I do it so it feels like hell.
I do it so it feels real.
I guess you could say I've a call.
can't help it
I am your valuable,
The pure gold baby
That melts to a shriek.
I turn and burn.
Do not think I underestimate your great concern.
I should have known
Date: 2006-07-25 08:45 am (UTC)Searching my reaches for what she really is.
Then she turns to those liars, the candles or the moon.
I see her back, and reflect it faithfully
She rewards me with tears and an agitation of hands.
I am important to her. She comes and goes.
vanity is a virtue.
Date: 2006-07-26 01:45 am (UTC)So make the most of this, your little day,
Your little month, your little half a year,
Ere I forget, or die, or move away,
And we are done forever; by and by
I shall forget you, as I said, but now,
If you entreat me with your loveliest lie
I will protest you with my favorite vow.
I would indeed that love were longer-lived,
And oaths were not so brittle as they are,
But so it is, and nature has contrived
To struggle on without a break thus far,
Whether or not we find what we are seeking
Is idle, biologically speaking.
no subject
Date: 2006-07-25 03:24 am (UTC)i'm still finding it amazing that other kittens rattle.. i've had such trouble explaining it to visitors etc. hurrah!
no subject
Date: 2006-07-24 08:08 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-07-25 01:49 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-07-25 03:29 am (UTC)okay.. I just read over that and it doesn't make Any sense, but i'm posting it anyway.
no subject
Date: 2006-07-25 02:29 am (UTC)and the word-damage.
yay for brains that have their own festivities.
no subject
Date: 2006-07-25 03:33 am (UTC)